1. Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we will let you know about any material changed, either by notifying you on this site or by sending you an email. New versions of this policy will never apply retroactively -- we will tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using ITS after a change, that means you accept this Policy.
2. Who we are
Internet Travel Services(ITS), LLC is a global travel management company that focuses on guaranteed savings, advanced technology, and superior service all supported with a guaranteed ROI. Most important, we have adopted an employee culture, creating an environment where we put our employees first, with the intended result that our employees put our customers first.
3. Information Collected Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is information that cannot be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. ITS automatically collects and stores non-personally identifiable information about you to ITS's Websites by tracking the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browsing software you use and your operating systems; the date and time you access our Websites; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our Websites. We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our Websites, to ensure our Websites are working properly, and to help us make our Web sites more useful. ITS does not collect any other non-personally identifiable information.
Personal identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. Some examples of personal information are: name, home or email address, home telephone number, identification number (e.g. social security number or social insurance number), financial information and physical characteristics. ITS may collect personal information from you through ITS's Websites to respond to information requests from you about ITS's products and services, and for investor relations material. For example, customers that contact us are asked for their name, address, telephone number, store name/concept, number of stores and email address. Investors are asked for name, company, address, telephone number, email address and what type of investor relations material they are requesting. ITS also collects personal information from customers and business partners for general business purposes (specifically, reviewing customer credit and/or financial history, entering into contracts for products and services, processing orders and payments for products and services and providing support services to customer, all at customer's request).
4. Use of Information
ITS will only use the information you provide to us for the following actions:
- responding to your inquiries, questions and/or other requests;
- enable your use of travel services available on our website;
- contact you regarding your purchase;
- collect payments from you;
- deliver services purchased through our website or over the phone;
- send you information and updates related to your purchase;
- send you invoices;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you email messages containing company news, product, or service information.
- send you email marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you;
The personal information you provide to us:
- your name;
- contact information such as email address, mailing address, phone number, and fax number;
- professional information such as your job title, position, and information about your company or business;
- credit card/debit card data including payment card number
Individuals may limit the use and disclosure of their personal data:
- Under the ‘Me’ tab on the home booking page there are four selection boxes that allow you to limit the use and disclosure of personal data
- The first controls access to your personal information to your travel manager or company administrator;
- The second controls access to your home address to your travel manager or company administrator;
- The third controls access to your emergency contact information to your travel manager or company administrator;
- The fourth controls access to your passport information to your travel manager or company administrator.
You may provide us with your personal data when you:
- make a purchase from us;
- submit a complaint or dispute;
- complete a survey or questionnaire that we sent you or we invited you to take;
- submit a contact form on our website;
- subscribe to our email notifications or newsletters;
- register a user profile on our website;
- contact us by any other means, such as by phone or email.
Information collected and stored automatically:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain);
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Transfer of your information
ITS may use third-party suppliers to collect, process, store, use, analyze and/or transfer the data on its behalf. We may share your PII with these third party vendors solely to enable them to perform the services for us. We require that those third party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such data. However, some of our vendors may process your data outside of the United States.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any PII, about our website’s users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
We do not provide your PII to parties unconnected with the services we provide. Except as disclosed in this privacy notice, we will not provide your data to third parties.
We are not responsible for the processing of your PII or any of your information by any third party, other than those third parties acting as our subcontractors to process data on our behalf. ITS remains liable and responsible for the data processing operations undertaken by our subcontractors on our behalf.
If you do not want ITS to provide your contact information to a third party in order to offer you products and services related to the products and services that you purchase from ITS, you can choose to opt-out by contacting ITS Privacy Officer as instructed below.
When you access our website, we automatically collect certain data about your use of our website. We gather this information by using “cookies” and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information from your visits to our website and your browser sessions to enhance your overall site experience and for statistical purposes. Cookies allow Web site operators to better customize visits to the site based on each of your preferences. These cookies are used as a convenience to the customer to help them keep track of login information, recent reports viewed and other information in connection with their visit to ITS website.
We may collect, process or transfer the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We may transfer the information we collect to our corporate affiliates. You can set your browser to turn off “cookies” or to warn you when a website attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer. However, if you turn off the “cookies,” our and other websites may not work as intended.
ITS Web sites follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure. We have an Incident Response Team and protocol in place in the event of a data breach. We encourage the responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities of our services by emailing DataProtectionOfficer@its.com.
Storage, Retention, and Accuracy of Personal Information
ITS takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Personal information is maintained in secure electronic and manual files at ITS, and access to these files is limited to ITS employees for whom access is necessary to properly process the personal information consistent with the stated purposes. ITS will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. We will retain and use this information as necessary for the purposed set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect ITS’s legal rights. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and reliable for ITS intended use.
8. Global Organization
ITS is a global organization, with business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Our privacy practices are designed to provide protection for your personal information provided to us all over the world. We may share your personal information within ITS and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for your information. In such countries, we will still handle your information in the manner described in this policy.
Members of the European Union
If you are a resident of a Member State of the European Union and have any concerns or complaints, please first address these issues to the Privacy Officer, PrivacyOfficer@its.com. ITS is located in the United States, as are the servers that make our websites available. All matters relating to privacy issues and websites are governed by the laws of the United State and the State of Texas. If the Privacy Officer does not satisfactorily address a complaint within thirty (30) days, any dispute, controversy or claim shall be settled by an arbitration administered by an arbitration agency.
If your dispute or compliant can’t be resolved by ITS, nor by the panel established by the EU Data Protection authorities or through the Department of Commerce, you may have the right to require that ITS enter into binding arbitration with you.
9. Disclosures Required
During disclosures Required by Law, In certain circumstances, it is possible that your personal information may be subject to disclosure by us pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
10. Mergers or Acquisitions
ITS may decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses, whether for strategic or other business reasons. These business transactions may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or the receipt of personal information from sellers. ITS shall seek appropriate protection for your personal information in these types of transactions.
11. User Rights
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. Users can manage their personal information, in their profile settings.
You have the following data protection rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using these details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 14 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
Users can manage their personal information, in their profile settings.
How can I acess my personal data?
If you want to know what personal data, we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible. To access the form, Click here. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 30 days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
12. Contact Information
You may contact ITS's Data Protection Officer to access, correct or delete your personal information. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ITS commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals in the European Union with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first contact ITS at:
Data Protection Officer
by Phone (214) 915-9000 or 1-877-915-9009 FREE; by facsimile at: (214) 915-9080;
by email at: email@example.com; or
by mail at ITS, 8111 LBJ Freeway Suite 900, Dallas, Texas, 75251 USA, Attention: Data Protection Officer
We will respond to your inquiries within 30 days of receipt.
This Web site is maintained by ITS, 8111 LBJ Freeway Suite 900, Dallas, Texas, 75251 USA.